Wednesday, May 21, 2008

back to gongju

"Yah! Everyone, dinner is served!" JaeJoong called to the field of people in the back yard. No one seemed to hear.
"Dinner is served!" Yunho yelled helping out his JaeJoong.
"Food!" ChangMin was the first one to get to the table.
"Yah, ChangMin let the kids go first!" JaeJoong yelled.
"JaeJoong! I'm still a kid!" ChangMin argued.
"Yah, I meant the little ones that are standing behind you," JaeJoong scolded.
"Aish!" ChangMin moved so the little kids could come up to the front.
"Jyoo-Liang, what would you like dear?" JaeJoong asked.
"I want that," the little girl pointed to the basket of chips.
"Jyoo-Liang dear, you can't eat chips yet. Here take some fried rice and chicken wings," JunSu said to his daughter.
"Daddy, I want chips though," the little girl frowned.
"You have to eat real food first, then after you're done you can have chips, alright?" JunSu explained.
"Daddy Chun-Chun!" the little girl ran to her dad YooChun who was carrying another baby.
"Yes, sweetie?" YooChun asked his daughter.
"Daddy Su-Su won't let me eat chips," she cried.
"Well, you have to eat food first," YooChun explained. "Look at Yoo-Rim, she's drinking her milk," YooChun showed his older daughter the little baby sister in his arms.
"Jyoo-Liang-ah, come here daddy Su-Su got some of uncle HanGeng's Beijing fried rice for you," JunSu pulled his daughter to the picnic table.
"Yeah, fried rice is the best," HanGeng gave her the two thumbs up.
The little girl finally gave a smile.
"Yah, how come those guys aren't here yet?" HeeChul asked his HanGeng.
"More than likely, if KangIn is driving, they're lost," HanGeng explained.
"Ji-Yool, baby don't pull your skirt up like that," Yunho called to his daughter.
"Daddy, I gotta pee," she told her dad.
"Honey, take her quick before she goes in her pants," JaeJoong called to Yunho.
"Come here, come here," Yunho carried his daughter towards the door.
"Daddy, I want to go too," another girl called.
"Bbeun-ee, you can't go honey. Daddies going to take your sister to the bathroom first," JaeJoong called to his daughter.
"Daddy," Bbeun-ee went to her dad.
"ChangMin, come serve your little nieces," JaeJoong ordered.
"Yah! Why do I have to?" ChangMin dragging his feet.
"Yah," JaeJoong slapped him on the arm. "These are your nieces, don't complain!"
"Yes, mam," he replied.
"Hello, everyone!" more people pulled up in a van with Shin Entertainment letterings printed on it.
"UNCLES!!!" all the kids called and ran up to the newcomers.
"You guys found the way!" JaeJoong waved to his friends.
"Yeah, after we got lost like 5 times! All thanks to KangIn, who didn't want to stop and ask for directions!" LeeTeuk looked over to KangIn.
"Yah, Gongju isn't that big, I knew we'd find it," KangIn explained.
"Hey, everyone!" Yunho came out from the house.
"Uncle!" Ji-Yool called to her uncles.
"Ji-Yool!" her uncles called back.
The first person she ran to was ShinDong.
"You miss your uncle?" ShinDong asked.
Ji-Yool nodded her head.
"Come on everyone, the foods ready," JaeJoong called.
"Yah, you call them over to eat but you make me serve?" ChangMin frowned.
"Here!" JaeJoong took a chicken wing and stuffed it in ChangMin's mouth.
"MMmmmmm, thanks JaeJoong!" he smiled.
"Hello!!" more voice came from the front of the house.
"Uncle Kibum and uncle Siwon!" the kids all ran up to them.
"Yah, how come you're so late?" ChangMin called to his Kibum.
"I got called in to work, dear," Kibum kept his distance not wanting to experience a punch like the one Yunho got.
"Always work and work," ChangMin argued with him.
"Yah, I had to clear my work so I could have this whole week off to spend with you. Don't be mad," Kibum gave a sad frown.
"Uncle Min-Min, don't be mad at uncle Kibum," Ji-Yool came up to ChangMin.
"Yah, did he pay you to say that?" ChangMin asked.
"Sorry, I can't lie," she said to Kibum.
"Yah, you paid Ji-Yool to say that?" ChangMin yelled.
"Shoot!" Kibum started to run.
"Yah!" ChangMin chased after him.
Everyone laughed at the display. That day they enjoyed the food and each other's company. There were smiles on everyone's faces, well except Kibum's face. (^^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yunnie," JaeJoong said to his husband.
"Mmm?" Yunho answered.
"When we first met, did you think we would have this day?" JaeJoong pulled himself up to face his Yunnie.
"Yes, I knew," he said.
"How? How did you know?" JaeJoong asked.
"I had a dream the night before I met you," Yunho told his husband.
"What kind of a dream?" JaeJoong asked.
"I dreamt that I was being wrapped up by a huge snake," Yunho explained.
"How does that relate to meeting me?" JaeJoong wondered.
"I told my mom about it and she said the first person I spoke to besides her, would be my life partner," Yunho smiled.
"And I was the first one to talk to you that morning?" JaeJoong asked.
"Yeap," Yunho brought his face up to kiss his husband.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," the door swung open and the group of boys piled ontop of each other.
"Yah!" Yunho yelled.
"RUN!" HeeChul said.
The light in the house turned on one by one as they all ran away from Yunho and JaeJoong.
"I'm going to kill you all!" JaeJoong shouted as he grabbed a bat.
"Nooooooooooooooooo," ChangMin was the first one caught.
***------------------------THE END-----------------------***
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ALL ENJOYED MY STORY. IT IS NOW COMPLETE. I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW! T_T....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You end the story nicely!!
Thank you for sharing :)
Hope you write more wonderful story of jaeho in the future.