Tuesday, May 20, 2008

mastermind

JaeJoong woke up in the big soft bed. The white comforter ontop of his naked body. "Yunnie?" he called. But there was no answer. He pulled himself up and the blanket fell down to his waist. His bare chest exposed to himself thru the big mirror on the dresser in front of him. He brought his right arm to rub his eyes, he noticed something on his arm. A thin silver bracelet was on his wrist. "Could this be the bracelet I gave him when we were little?" JaeJoong wondered. Quickly he got out of bed and ran to the door.

"Yunnie," he called as he ran out of the room.

"Yes?" Yunho was only in the kitchen.

"I woke up alone and couldn't find you," JaeJoong ran up to Yunho.

"I'm sorry," Yunho turned around and gave his lover a hug. "I just wanted to cook you some breakfast," Yunho gave him a peck on the lip.

"No, it's alright. I just over reacted," JaeJoong said feeling stupid. "Yunnie, is this the bracelet?" JaeJoong held up his wrist.

"You still remember?" Yunho asked.

"Oh, Yunnie!" JaeJoong hugged him abruptly almost jumping onto Yunho.

"I almost threw it away once, but I didn't have the heart to. I knew you worked hard for it," Yunho explained.

"It was the first item I bought with the money I owned myself," JaeJoong explained. "I can't believe you still have it," he smiled sweetly. He stood there looking at the bracelet.

Yunho couldn't really concentrate on the eggs in the pan. "JaeJoong-ah," he called.

"Yeah?" JaeJoong looked up.

"Do you like burnt eggs?" he asked.

"No, why? Did you burn it?" JaeJoong asked leaning over to see the eggs.

"It's not burnt yet, but if you don't go get some clothes on, I'm gonna leave this egg to burn while I eat you," Yunho whispered the last part into JaeJoong's ears.

JaeJoong finally looked down at himself. He was still naked! His hands immediately went to cover his lap and he slowly backed up towards the bedroom. "Yah! Stop looking!" he told Yunho who was acting like he was about to follow JaeJoong.

"I've seen them many times already," Yunho said. "No need to be shy," he joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Where have you guys been? I was waiting all day," ChangMin scolded as Yunho and JaeJoong walked into HeeChul's apartment.

"Sorry, we had some stuff to do," JaeJoong apologized.

ChangMin said goodbye to everyone at the dorm and left with Yunho and JaeJoong.

"We're going to your place now?" ChangMin asked.

"Yeah, I have some stuff to go do there before we take off," JaeJoong said.

"Take off? Take off to where?" ChangMin asked.

"It's a secret," JaeJoong said as he glanced over to Yunho with a sweet smile.

"Yah, now you hide secrets from me? I see how it is," ChangMin said.

"Yah, it's not like I can hide it forever. You'll find out one day," JaeJoong said.

"Let me guess, you two are planning on going on a trip alone?" ChangMin asked.

Yunho and JaeJoong stared at each other.

"How'd you...." JaeJoong couldn't even finish his question.

"How'd I know? I did get up to go to the bathroom you know," ChangMin explained. "Did you forget how much ice cream I ate?" ChangMin pointed out.

"Yah! You knew all along?" JaeJoong asked.

"At first when I saw the HUGE hicky on your neck I was just curious. Then I saw all your lovey dovey motions and eye glances and PUKE, even a 10 year old could figure it out!" ChangMin said. "Then when I got up to pee, I didn't see you. And when I went into the bathroom..... I almost went deaf!" ChangMin now giving a puking face.

Yunho and JaeJoong both were turning red from all the descriptions from ChangMin. They just sat and lowered their heads. Being told by the younger man about their love life was so embarrassing.

"Don't worry though," ChangMin patted JaeJoong's shoulder. "We're still best friends," he added. "I give you guys permission to be together," he sat back and crossed his arms.

"Well, we're glad you approve," JaeJoong smiled over to Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, it's beautiful here!" ChangMin said.

"You can stay here as long as you like. Just make sure to not cause any trouble alright?" JaeJoong handed ChangMin a key.

"Yah, I'm not a little kid," ChangMin argued.

"Kid or not if you cause any trouble I'll hear about it," JaeJoong told him.

"Okay, okay," ChangMin agreed.

"Hero, Mr. Shin gave you this," JaeJoong's manager handed him an envelope.

"What is it?" JaeJoong asked.

"I don't know," he replied.

JaeJoong opened the envelope and found a letter. He started to read it. After a few minutes tears begin to fill his eyes and he sat down on the sofa.

"What is it?" Yunho came over to his lover's side.

"What did Mr. Shin say?" the manager was worried too.

"He said he'll take care of everything, and I can..." JaeJoong stopped and smiled. "I can take off as long as I needed," JaeJoong turned to face Yunho.

"How could that be?" the manager asked. "I didn't even talk to him about you taking the break yet," the manager was confused.

"You didn't ask him yet?" JaeJoong turned to his manager.

The manager shook his head.

"Then who did?" Yunho wondered.

"Yah, you still can't figure it out?" ChangMin jumped in.

JaeJoong, Yunho, and the manager looked over to ChangMin.

"I told ShinDong about your situation, and then ShinDong said he'll take care of it," ChangMin told them.

"You did this?" JaeJoong asked. "How'd you know how to ask ShinDong?" he asked.

"You told me about ShinDong a lot of times. At first I was thinking it would be hard to get Mr. Shin to let you go on a long vacation, but right when I met ShinDong I knew it'd be easier than I thought," ChangMin explained. "I knew how much Mr. Shin loves his son, so who else better than ShinDong to ask?" ChangMin gave JaeJoong a wink.

"ChangMin-ah!" JaeJoong ran up to his friend and captured him in a hug.

"Yah! Don't do that to me. Your boyfriends going to kick my ass!" ChangMin explained.

"Yah! You idiot! How come you never told me?" JaeJoong asked.

"If I did, would it be this much of a surprise?" ChangMin asked.

"Thank you," JaeJoong said.

"Yah, I'm your best friend. This is nothing, if you ever need anything, just come to me," ChangMin said.

"Thank you!" JaeJoong hugged him again.
----------------------------------------------------

Okay, time for bed! Hope you guys enjoyed ChangMin in this chapter! ^^

No comments: