Monday, May 19, 2008

not a good-bye

JaeJoong woke up at 7am, his Yunnie was still sleeping with his arms loosely wrapped around JaeJoong. Yunnie's right arm was underneath JaeJoong' s head. JaeJoong slowly removed Yunnie's left arm from his waist, slowly he got up. He listened to see if ChangMin was up yet or not. There was no noise from the hallway nor the bathroom, 'Wheew, ChangMin is probably still sleeping." He got up and pulled on his shirt and his boxer, grabbed his pants and quietly left the room. He quietly got back into his room to find ChangMin still snoring away. He gave a smile of relief. Then threw his pants into the closet and headed downstairs to cook breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JunSu woke up early at 7am also. Finding YooChun still sleeping beside him peacefully. He got up quietly and pulled on his clothes. He grabbed a piece of paper that was folded up out of his pocket. A little note he had written for his lover. He bent down and gave his YooChun a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry," he whispered. His eyes started to water again. He quickly but quietly left the room before he started sobbing. He ran home as he wiped his tears and never looked back towards YooChun's house. He was afraid if he had looked back his legs would obey only his heart's demand and not listen to the order the brain was giving it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JaeJoong was cheerfully making scrambled eggs for Yunho and ChangMin. A box of sausage were being fried next to it. A big batter of pancake in a bowl sat next to the sink.

[You packed in the morning I
Stared out the window and I
Struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way
But I miss you more than I
Missed you before and now
Where I'll find comfort,
God knows
'Cause you left me
Just when I needed you most]

JaeJoong sang his mother's favorite song as prepared breakfast.

Yunho woke up to find his JaeJoong missing from his arms. At first he got a bit worried, then he heard a sweet and soft voice coming from the hallway. As he got out to the hallway he was hit with the smell of fried sausage. He took a big sniff and started to drool. He followed the voice and the smell down to the kitchen.

"Good morning," Yunho whispered as he hugged JaeJoong from behind.

"Yah," JaeJoong was startled. Then shyly looked over when he realized who it was. He was now making the pancake.

"Mmmmm, smells delicious!" Yunho took a big sniff.

"Of course it's delicious, my mom taught me how to make them," he bragged.

"I didn't mean the pancake," Yunho explained. "I meant you," he whispered into JaeJoong's ear and took hold of the ear with his teeth softly. Then let go, "Mmmmm."

"You," JaeJoong's face was bright red now. "We shouldn't be doing this, ChangMin could come down and see us," he said.

"Good, so he can see that he should leave us alone," Yunho gave an embarrassed smile.

"Yah, ChangMin is one of my best friends. He's like a brother to me, we shouldn't make him feel uncomfortable," JaeJoong explained.

"I'm only kidding," Yunho laughed.

"Hyaaaaa," ChangMin stretched and ran down the stairs.

As soon as Yunho heard the yawn and the footsteps he pulled back and sat at in the chair at the table.

"Good morning, guys," ChangMin went straight to the dining table. "I'm hungry," he said his eyes still half closed.

"Yah, you're always hungry," JaeJoong trying to hide his red face.

"What do you have for me to eat?" ChangMin asked.

"Here," JaeJoong brought over two plates of food and placed each in front of the two guys.

"Thanks," Yunho said.

JaeJoong just smiled.

"Yah!" ChangMin yelled. "How come I only have 2 and he gets 4 pancakes, and he gets more sausages and eggs too!" ChangMin exploded.

"Yah! Since you've gotten here all you've done is eat and eat, Yunho didn't even get much rice yesterday thanks to you. Shut up and eat what's in front of your face. I'll make more in a few minutes," JaeJoong wanted to make sure his Yunnie got to eat plenty so he'd have strength to take care of him.

"You better be making it right now," ChangMin started to eat quickly.

Yunho couldn't help but laugh at the two. He was feeling a little special when he saw the plate of food JaeJoong brought him. "Where's your plate?" Yunho asked JaeJoong who was standing in front of the table.

"I'll eat after I make all these pancakes for him," he explained.

"Yah, you can't do that." Yunho pulled onto JaeJoong's wrist. "Come here," he forked a big piece of pancake with syrup dripping off of it and pulled JaeJoong down. "Here," he said as he fed JaeJoong.

"Ahh too big," JaeJoong said with a big mouthful.

"Yah, feed me some of yours," ChangMin asked. "Yours look good," he wanted a bite.

"Yah!" JaeJoong slapped ChangMin on the arm as he tried to steal a pancake. "Eat your own!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JunSu-ah!" YooChun called for his lover when he woke up alone in bed.

There was no answer.

"JunSu-ah!" he called again. He looked over at the alarm clock, it was 11am now. How come his alarm didn't go off?

JunSu had disabled the alarm so YooChun wouldn't wake up too early that morning.

As he grab hold of the alarm clock a small folded piece of paper fell off the clock. "What is this?" he picked up the paper.

'YooChun-ah, you must be waking up right now. It's me, your JunSu-ah. I'm sorry for leaving without giving you a proper goodbye, but I felt it was best for me to leave on my own. Don't worry, this is not a good-bye forever. I just have to go take care of somethings and pretty soon, I'll be back. Can you wait for me? Just like how I've waited for you? I belong only to you.'

YooChun's tears ran down his cheek. "JunSu," he said and jumped out of bed to pull his shirt and pants on. He ran out into the kitchen calling for his lover's name. Finally running outside to the front gate. No one was there.

He ran to JunSu's house and knocked on the door.

A lady in an apron opened the door. "Ah, YooChun," she greeted.

"Hello," he bowed. "Is JunSu here?" he asked.

"JunSu left 2 hours ago," she explained. "He didn't tell you?"

"Oh, he told me, but I didn't think he would leave this early," YooChun's heart fell to the bottom of his stomach. "Thank you," he bowed and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A little update! I'll be back for more! ^^

No comments: