Monday, May 19, 2008

jealousy and reality

Yunho's arms wrapped around JaeJoong, who had collapsed ontop of him a few minutes ago. Both finally getting their heavy breathing under control.

"It's not so cold in here anymore," Yunho spoke.

A smile came onto JaeJoong's face. "I'm glad I could help," he said as he buried his face deep into Yunho's chest.

"You're blushing aren't you?" Yunho teased.

"No, I'm not," JaeJoong lied.

"Lift your face up for me to see," he demanded.

JaeJoong slowly lifted his face up.

"You call that not blushing?" he chuckled. "Your face is red," he said. Yunho hugged him tightly.

"Was this how I got the hicky on my neck?" JaeJoong asked.

"Hicky?" Yunho asked. "Where?" he pulled both of them up to sit. JaeJoong was still sitting on Yunho's lap.

"Here," JaeJoong poined to his left neck.

Yunho acted like he was going to take a look but actually he went in to start kissing JaeJoong's neck again.

"Yahhh," JaeJoong giggled. "That tickles," he said.

Yunho gave a final hard suck to JaeJoong's neck and pulled back, "We'll see how that one turns out tomorrow."

"Yah! I told you to look at it, not to give me another one!" JaeJoong slapped Yunho on his arm.

"How could I resist?" Yunho grabbed JaeJoong by the arms and pulled him back onto his chest.

"Don't you think I should get back before ChangMin notices I'm gone?" JaeJoong wondered.

"Aish, that guy again," Yunho didn't even like hearing his name.

"What's wrong? Don't you like him?" JaeJoong asked as he lifted his head up to see his Yunnie.

"I don't hate him," Yunho started. "But why does he want to sleep in your room?"

JaeJoong started to laugh. "Yah! Don't tell me you're jealous," he pulled himself up closer to see Yunho's whole face.

"What are you talking about? Me? JEALOUS? Aish!" Yunho denied.

"Then why do you have a problem with ChangMin sleeping in my room?" JaeJoong asked.

"I'm not jealous!" he stated.

"Fine, then I'll go back to my room and get under the covers with ChangMin without getting dressed," JaeJoong attempted to get up.

"Yah! Don't you dare do that!" Yunho pulled his JaeJoong down to the bed and jumped on top of him.

"Then say you're jealous," JaeJoong demanded.

"Yah! I'm not jealous," Yunho denied again.

"Fine, then let me go," JaeJoong asked.

"Yah! You're really going to go back and get under the covers with him naked? Do you want me to go crazy?" smoke coming out of Yunho's ears.

"I thought you weren't jealous," JaeJoong teased.

"Okay, I'm jealous! I'm so jealous! It drives me crazy seeing you even go near him, and when you hugged him I wanted to beat the guy up! And when he told you to get into bed, I was about to punch his crooked eyes out! Don't even think about getting in bed naked with him! Or any other guy!" Yunho ordered.

"Okay, okay. I understand," JaeJoong finally gave in after being satisfied with the answer.

Yunho's face came down to JaeJoong's face and they both locked lips again.

"You're sleeping here naked with me tonight, understand?" Yunho ordered.

JaeJoong nodded obediently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YooChun-ah," JunSu called to his lover who was again hugging him from behind.

"Yes dear," he answered this time.

"You know that I have to go back to Seoul tomorrow, right?" he explained.

"What? Tomorrow?" YooChun asked.

"Yeah, I have to go sit in on a meeting for my next album," he explained.

"I don't want you to go," YooChun voice was alittle hoarsed.

"I don't want to leave you either, but everyone is expecting me to be there," he said.

"When will you come see me again?" YooChun asked.

"I have to start practicing my new dances and songs right away," JunSu felt his own heart becoming empty at just the thought of leaving his lover.

"Will it be hard for you to come see me?" YooChun asked.

"I normally don't get this kinda of a vacation. Normally I get about two days off in a four month period," JunSu was starting to get teary eyed himself. Realizing that their meetings would be near impossible.

"Oh," YooChun realized too.

"Unless," JunSu started.

"Unless what?" he asked.

"I'm so stupid, I can't ask you to do that," JunSu stopped short.

"What is it?" YooChun asked.

"Well, I just got an idea," he took hold of YooChun's hand. "If you were to go back with me, we'd be together all the time," he suggested.

YooChun never would imagine being asked for something like this. "My restaurant," he blurted.

"I know, that is why I told you it was a stupid idea," JunSu started. "I can't ask you to leave your restaurant. Not just for me," he said.

YooChun and JunSu both fell quiet. YooChun wrapped his arms tightly around his lover. They both went to bed in silence. But it was still in each other's arms and that was all that mattered at that moment for the both of them. They had each other at that moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, winglin is down again. so here it is on my blog! hope you enjoy this chapter... it's kinda a teaser for what's coming up next for yoosu^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey.
darla here!
i trotted down here as soon as i realised that winglin went crazy again!
hehehe.

oh oh! jae still doesn't know that yunnie loves him for him and not hero right??

*kowtow* :P

Anonymous said...

*looooool*
i almost laughed my ass of while realising that jj has forgotten he already told yumyum who he is!!! xPPP (or don't i remember right and he didn't? Oo X___x)


loooooool
ah so sexy smut *harrrr*

pls update soon =D
schu(h)

Walin said...

yeah he did when he was drunk! i couldn't have him remember confessing to yunnie when he can't even remember how he got the hicky! hahahaha