Tuesday, May 20, 2008

dinosaur

"Yah! ChangMin-ah!" YooChun called. "Come on!"

YooChun was loading up his SUV with everyone's bags.

"Yah, I'm coming. What's the hurry?" ChangMin asked.

"I TOLD you last night!" YooChun reminding ChangMin of their little talk last night.

"Ohhhhhh, you miss your JunSu-ah," ChangMin stopped and did a little dance. "YooChun and ChangMin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

YooChun started chasing ChangMin. The two boys ran around and around the car.

"YAH! You kids, why are you acting like you're still in elementary school?" JaeJoong shouted from the porch as Yunho locked up the house behind them.

"He's teasing me!" YooChun told.

"Yah, now you know how it feels when you did that to ChangMin and I," JaeJoong explained.

"Yah! That was when we were little kids, we're all grown up now," YooChun said.

"Well, obviously it's different for ChangMin. His brain has been turning more and more immature these last few years," JaeJoong shouted.

"Yah! I'm not immature," ChangMin looked over to JaeJoong.

"Then what do you call this?" JaeJoong scolded.

"Everyone, get into the car, now!" Yunho said grabbing the small bag from JaeJoong's arm. He then grabbed hold of JaeJoong's hand and walked towards the car.

"YooChun and ChangMin, sit in the back!" JaeJoong ordered.

"Yes, mam," the two men answered as if JaeJoong was their mother.

"Yah! What did you say?" JaeJoong was sure he heard 'mam'.

The two just quickly got into the back of the SUV and closed the doors.

"You're so cute when you get angry," Yunho tried to calm his JaeJoong down.

"Does that mean you want me to get angry with you too?" JaeJoong shot back.

"Yah, what's up with you? Since breakfast already," Yunho asked.

JaeJoong took a big breath. "I'm sorry, just that I don't want to leave," JaeJoong lowered his voice and gave Yunho a frown.

"Don't worry, you'll come back here again no matter what. This is your home," Yunho said.

"It's not the place that I don't want to leave," JaeJoong pointed out.

Yunho gave him a soft smile when he finally understood what JaeJoong meant. "I'll come back with you," his smiles getting bigger.

"Yah, who said I wanted to come back with you?" JaeJoong getting red now.

"Fine, I'll let you come back with those two," he motioned towards the two in the car.

"Yah, I'd rather come by myself then," JaeJoong blurted.

Yunho gave a little chuckle. "Are you going to be alright?" he asked.

"I'll be fine," JaeJoong gave him a smile.

"Yah! You two! Get in the car!" ChangMin and YooChun shouted from the lowered window.

Yunho and JaeJoong went to the car.

Yunho was the driver, JaeJoong was the front passenger who was in charge of radio and keeping Yunho accompanied. In the backseat, ChangMin nibbled on his sucker and YooChun finally fell asleep on ChangMin's shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hero!" HeeChul and HanGeng called as they saw the group come into the company apartment lobby.

"Hey guys!" JaeJoong answered back.

HeeChul and HanGeng gave JaeJoong a hug.

"Yah, you just disappeared on us that day," HeeChul recalled.

"Oh, I had to take off early for something else," JaeJoong explained. "Where are the rest of the guys?" he asked.

"Everyone is upstairs," HanGeng now with flawless Korean.

"Oh, these are my friends," JaeJoong pulled ChangMin and YooChun towards HanGeng and HeeChul. "This is ChangMin and YooChun, they were to school with JunSu and I," JaeJoong gestured towards them. "This is HeeChul and HanGeng," he introduced.

"Nice to meet you," YooChun and ChangMin bowed.

"Wow, you're so cute!" HeeChul said to YooChun. "You're so tall!" he said to ChangMin.

"Yah, that means they both, each have my qualities," HanGeng explained.

"Yah, you're not cute nor tall," HeeChul shot back. Then his eyes darted to Yunho. "Yah, detective Jung!" HeeChul moved towards him.

"Hello," Yunho bowed.

"Hello, I miss you too," HeeChul added.

"Yah, he didn't say he missed you," HanGeng interrupted.

At this time YooChun was tugging on JaeJoong's arm.

"Ummm let's go upstairs and talk some more before any crazy fans see us thru that window," JaeJoong realizing what YooChun meant.

"Follow me," HanGeng led the way.

When the elevator opened up you could see a hallway on the left and the right. All the aparment doors were open.

"Yah, is everyone home?" JaeJoong asked.

"Yeah, it's the manager's meeting later today, so we're all getting ready to go meet our manager," HanGen explained.

Every year, the Shin Company gave thanks to their managers and threw a party for them. At the party is where all the new artists gets to meet their managers also.

"Yah, I haven't been to one of these for ages," JaeJoong spoke.

"Well yeah, you've either been in Japan or somewhere else around the world," HeeChul explained.

"Yah! Hero!" a guy down the hall called out. "Everyone! Hero's here!" then the figure ran towards them.

"ShinDong!" JaeJoong gave him a hug.

"Yah, I called you again and again, but it only took me to your message," ShinDong explained.

"My battery died and I didn't have my charger. Sorry," JaeJoong explained.

"Not a problem at all," ShinDong explained.

"Hero!" another group came out.

"Super Boys!" JaeJoong called.

"We are.." one of them started.

"Super Boys!" the rest joined in.

"You guys are still the same as always!" JaeJoong gave everyone of them a hug.

"Yah! We didn't even get to talk that day," YeSung pointed out.

"I'm sorry everyone, but we'll talk tonight," JaeJoong bowed to his friends.

"Yah, lets all go inside my room. How can we talk like this in the hallway, so uncivilized," HeeChul cut in.

"Yah, we used to sit out here to talk all the time," HanGeng cut in.

"Yah, can you not interrupt me for just once?" HeeChul shot back.

"Okay, okay," HanGeng couldn't think of a witty come back.

ChangMin, YooChun, and Yunho just laughed and smiled at all the friends who acted like little boys.

"DongHae! DongHae!" ShinDong called as everyone got into the room and sat down on the sofa and floor.

"Yah, what do you want?" DongHae came out of his room. "Yah! Hero!" he shouted as he saw his friend on the sofa. He jumped onto his friend.

"Yah, I can't breathe man," JaeJoong hit DongHae on the arm.

"I tried calling you," DongHae started.

"He forget his charger," ShinDong clarified.

"Yah, and your manager said you went back to your home in Gongju. ShinDong and I were thinking about going to see you," DongHae explained.

"Yah, I was just there for a few days," JaeJoong explained.

"And did you steal my clothes that day?" DongHae thinking about his favorite pair of jeans.

"Yah! You see me as a thief? I'm Hero! Why would I take your clothes?" JaeJoong started out strong. "You saw what I was wearing! And you just happened to be my perfect size," JaeJoong gave him a sweet smile.

"Yah! I knew it!" DongHae slapped him on the arm.

"Did you take my clothes too?" HeeChul asked getting up with an angry face.

"I wore your clothes, I believe" Yunho raised his hands.

"Detective?" everyone gasped.

"Sorry," Yunho bowed.

"You really wore my clothes?" HeeChul asked surprised.

"I took your clothes for him," JaeJoong clarified.

"But did you really wear them?" HanGeng was interested too.

Yunho nodded.

Everyone that knew what color HeeChul's clothes were started laughing and fell to the floor.

"I can't imagine you," ShinDong laughing hard.

"Yah, it was either that or the uniform," Yunho trying to keep his image.

"And I thought wearing the dinosaur costume back to our apartment was bad," DongHae said as he wriggled on the floor.

"Yah, what's all the noise?" A body came thru the front door.

"JunSu-ah!" YooChun called right away when he saw him.

"YooChun-ah!" JunSu's eyeballs almost shooting out.

Everyone stared up at JunSu and then at YooChun.

"You two, go talk privately," JaeJoong ordered.

"Yeah," JunSu answered. "YooChun-ah," JunSu was only able to say.

YooChun was already infront on JunSu. He followed JunSu away from the room.

"What's with those two?" HeeChul asked.

"They just want to catch up," ChangMin said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta go shower now!

2 comments:

MomoJJ333 said...

since winglin doesn't want to make me post a comment i'll write it here!XD
I love your fic!! i'm a little baby that needs her daily candy, or an old lady that waits for her favorite soap opera in tv!xD
i really like the plot and the way you write!!*-*
Please update soon!!*___*

Walin said...

lol momo, thanks so much for your support! i'm writing the next part as we speak! ^^