Wednesday, May 21, 2008

changmins punch

JaeJoong sat under the same tree and in the same spot. He took out from his back pack a piece of bread. Right when he sat down all the birds flew to him as if knowing he had a treat for them.
"Eat up," he told them.
After feeding the birds he figured it was time to feed himself too. Taking out a brown paper bag he took out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
It was day 20 since he's last seen his Yunnie. But in his heart he still knew that his Yunnie was still coming.
"You guys are going to starve after I leave with my Yunnie," he told the birds as they came back for seconds.
The day goes by so slow when you're waiting he thought. "This is probably what Yunnie felt when he waited for me to come at the park," he told the birds. "I really deserve it, right?" he asked.
The birds didn't answer him. They just kept eating the little pieces of bread he threw to the ground.
As the sun went down so did JaeJoong's hope. "Yunnie, this hurts too much," he whispered into the cold night air. He got up and swung his back pack on his left shoulder. He headed for the bus stop. Which would take him to his little cottage. The night time in Paris was beautiful and romantic. It is true that people who stood looking at the Eiffel Tower would be drawn to each other. It made him want to hold his Yunnie close. It made him want to whisper things into his Yunnie's ears. Tears started to run down his cheek as it always did at this time of the night. "I'll come back tomorrow Yunnie," he said looking back once more to the Eiffel Tower before heading down the little path.
"Yah!" a voice came from behind him.
JaeJoong stopped. "THAT VOICE!" he thought to himself.
"Yah! Are you dead or alive?" the voice came again.
"Yunnie?" he slowly turned around.
"At least we know that you're still alive," Yunho stood his breathe was evident in the cold air.
"Yunnie!" JaeJoong called. His body unable to move.
"Yah! How could you come alone?" Yunho cried. Tears also running down his cheeks. "Are you an idiot?" he screamed as more tears fell.
"Yunnie!" JaeJoong could only say as he started to let his cries out.
"Do you know how stupid you are? How can you come here alone? Are you crazy!" Yunho still crying.
"Sorry," JaeJoong let out.
"Idiot!" Yunho yelled and ran to his JaeJoong.
Only when his Yunnie moved did JaeJoong's feet start to move too. The two ran towards each other, right in front of the Eiffel Tower, they hugged each other tightly.
"Are you crazy?" Yunho still crying. "Aish! You're driving me crazy!" Yunho told him.
"I'm sorry," JaeJoong could only say.
Yunho finally realized that no matter how many days goes by, how many years go by, his heart would never be able to forget JaeJoong. No matter how much he told his heart to forget, that day would never come.
"I knew you would come," JaeJoong said softly into Yunho's ears.
"You idiot! How could I not? Knowing that you were here by yourself," Yunho said as he pulled away.
"I was scared," JaeJoong finally broke down. "I knew you were coming, but I didn't know when," his tears still falling.
"I'm sorry, I was late," Yunho said forcing a smile.
JaeJoong shook his head. "You're not late," he said. "I'm just a bit early," he tried to smile too.
"You idiot!" Yunho pulled JaeJoong into his arms again.
"I promise I won't hide anything from you again," JaeJoong started.
"I don't care, I don't care anymore. You can lie to me or do anything you want. I don't care as long as you're always by myside," Yunho exclaimed.
"Yunnie-ah!" JaeJoong cried.
"Just remember that no matter what you have to do everything to keep us together," Yunho didn't want to let go of his JaeJoong.
The two finally let go of each other. Looking to their side the Eiffel Tower stood tall.
"So, is this love?" JaeJoong asked the Eiffel Tower. "It feels good," he said.
"I like this feeling," Yunho also told the Eiffel Tower.
"I love you, JaeJoong," Yunho turned to his JaeJoong.
"I love you, Yunnie," JaeJoong answered.
Yunho pulled JaeJoong in for a kiss. JaeJoong's hand went up to Yunho's neck. His lips were ready for his Yunnie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, you're saying that ChangMin and Kibum is?" JaeJoong stopped short.
"Yah, I was surprised to! I didn't know how ChangMin found me! He just came up to the roof and punched me!" Yunho explained.
"What happened next?" JaeJoong asked as he turned to face his Yunnie.
"Yah! ChangMin was a monster! Just like what YooChun said! He stood there with his fists ready to punch me again, good thing Kibum held him," Yunho explained.
"Sheesh, you deserve to be punched again and again!" JaeJoong slapped Yunho's chest.
"Yah, that hurts," Yunho said as he jumped on top of JaeJoong. The blanket slipping off and showing both their naked chests.
"What happened next?" JaeJoong asked as Yunho's face came down to his.
"Then..." Yunho gave him a kiss before finishing his sentence. "Then he started to cry and yell at the same time, it was horrible. He was so scary!"
"Then what?" JaeJoong asked.
"Then he started saying something about how you were waiting. So I asked him where? And he started to yell again!" Yunho came down to give JaeJoong little kisses on his neck.
"Yah, you didn't finish with the story yet," JaeJoong told him.
"Can I finish later?" Yunho asked.
"No, I want to hear what happened next," JaeJoong giggled as Yunho started to suck on his neck. "Yah!" he called.
"Okay, so once I realized what an idiot you were, leaving by yourself! I got up and went to pack. ChangMin and Kibum ran after me and asked what I was doing. And ChangMin started yelling again calling me an idiot," Yunho finally placed his head on JaeJoong's shoulder and ran his leg in between JaeJoong's thighs.
"Yah! Don't do that," JaeJoong said as he felt Yunho rubbing him.
"So I asked him how many times he was going to call me an idiot. I mean I was already packing! What else did he want me to do? So he said first I had to call and get a ticket first, or else it wouldn't matter how fast I packed I wouldn't be able to get on a plane," Yunho laughed.
"You are an idiot," JaeJoong commented.
"Yah! I was only worried about you," he said.
"So did you call to get the ticket?" JaeJoong asked.
"No, he did it. I had to call my old departmental chief and ask him for a favor," Yunho explained.
"What was the favor?" he asked.
"To grant me a vacation as long as I wanted or else I would sue him for abusing his powers," Yunho explained.
"Yah, he only did it because of me," JaeJoong explained. "You wouldn't really do that would you?" he asked.
"I was only threatening him, I wouldn't do it for real," Yunho clarified.
"Oh, that's good. If not my manager would of had killed me," JaeJoong said. "So, what happened next?"
"So, I got rushed to the airport and got on the plane," he said.
"How'd you know I would be at the Eiffel Tower?" JaeJoong wondered.
"Yah, where else can you be?" he asked.
"That's true," JaeJoong laughed.
"Yah, that punch still hurts," Yunho whined.
"It does?" JaeJoong said pulling himself up to see Yunho's face.
"Yeah, look," he said.
Right as JaeJoong brought his face closer Yunho grabbed him and locked his lips with his own lips.
----------------------------------------------------
all yunjaeness in this chapter! enjoy!!!!

No comments: