Sunday, May 18, 2008

love marks

"You can go shower now," Yunho snuck up behind JaeJoong.
JaeJoong gasped, "Oh, you're done?" he asked.
"Yeap. Mmmmm, the soup smells so good," Yunho went over to the stove. "You make the best seaweed soup, Hero," Yunho lifted up the cover and took a sniff. Yunho was more excited than his usual self.
"Thanks," he said.
"I never thought you would be able to cook. You know, you being the famous 'HERO' and all," Yunho looked over too see what JaeJoong's reaction would be.
"I'm just like anyone else, I can cook to feed myself," JaeJoong bit on his lower lip. Why was he all of a sudden calling him 'Hero'?
"Still, you have people with you everywhere, you could even hire a full time chef with you if you wanted," Yunho took a sip of the soup.
"Yeah," JaeJoong's voice was starting to crack. "I'm going to go shower now," he wiped washed his hands and wiped it on the kitchen towel and went towards the stairs.
"I'll be waiting for you, Hero," Yunho called after him.
Yunho waited until he was sure JaeJoong was in the bathroom, then he started to chuckle. "That to teach you to hurt me," Yunho said with a smirk.
"Why is he calling me 'Hero' all of a sudden?" JaeJoong asked himself staring at the mirror. He was pissed. He pulled his shirt over his head and off. He noticed a mark on his left neck. He brought up his hand to examine it. A red spot, it was a hicky! He let his Yunnie do this to him? He felt his face turning red as he imagined Yunho sucking his neck. Unable to bear the thoughts of it anymore he stripped his pants off and ran into the shower. A cold shower that is.
Yunho was busy cooking a special dish for his JaeJoong. A clay pot with kimchi swimming in a sea of chicken, tofu, and mushrooms. He loved kimchi jjigae and he was sure a kimchi lover like JaeJoong would like it too. He lowered to heat and put the cover onto the pot.
KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.
Yunho quickly headed to open the door. He was thinking it would be YooChun and JunSu. But instead he found a tall skinny man with a suitcase.
"Hello," ChangMin answered, he was hoping to see his friend's face.
"Hello," Yunho bowed.
"Did I get the wrong house?" ChangMin thought to himself. "Ummm yeah, is this still the Kim residence?"
"Yes, it is," Yunho answered after thinking about it for a few seconds.
"Wheew! I knew this was it!" ChangMin was relieved. "I'm looking for Jae... I mean Hero," ChangMin figured that the person in front of him might not know JaeJoong's real name.
"Oh," Yunho answered and carefully examining ChangMin before letting him thru the door.
"I'm Shim ChangMin, I'm Hero's friend. I went to see his manager and he told me I could find him here," ChangMin explained.
"I'm Jung Yunho, come on in," Yunho's gut told him this man wasn't lying.
"Mmmm, something smells good!" ChangMin took his shoes off and walked into the living room with his suitcase.
"I'm cooking kimchi jjigae, would you like to have some?" Yunho offered.
"Can I? Really?" ChangMin's suitcase dropped to the floor and he rushed to the kitchen.
Yunho stood confused at the newcomer. He followed ChangMin to the kitchen. "Hero's showering right now, but he'll be down soon," he explained.
"Oh, that's no problem. He can take his time," ChangMin smiled as he went to look at the two pots on the stove.
"You must be really hungry," Yunho said. "Have a seat and I'll get you some food," Yunho grabbed a few bowls and started to set the table.
ChangMin backed away from the stove and went to sit at the table. He watched as the man easily moved around the kitchen. "How do you know Hero?" he asked as Yunho was scooping rice into the bowls.
"Oh, I'm actually a detective. I was assigned to provide safety for him," Yunho explained.
"No wonder you were checking me out like that at the door," ChangMin pointed out.
"It's just a standard procedure. I hope I didn't offend you," Yunho looked over to ChangMin.
"Not at all. I'm glad he has someone whose hardworking like you looking after him," ChangMin explained.
"How long have you known Hero?" Yunho asked.
"Oh, since I started walking probably," ChangMin couldn't figure out how many years that was. "We played together, went to school together, and did everything together," ChangMin explained.
Yunho took mental notes of everything ChangMin was saying.
"Too bad I had to move to England when I was 10," ChangMin explained.
"Oh, so you guys lost contact?" Yunho asked.
"We did for awhile because he ran away after he got into an argument with his dad," ChangMin started to gossip about his friend. Once food was placed in front of him his mouth started to move. "He ran away by accident actually," ChangMin took a sip of the kimchi soup. "Mmmm it's so good!" he complimented.
"Thanks," Yunho moved the bowl of soup closer to ChangMin.
"Anyways, he had gotten on a cargo train and had fallen asleep!" he laughed. "The cargo was then delivered to Seoul! He said he had to sleep under the bridge for a night or so before he met a friend whose dad offered him to become a singer," ChangMin was now talking with food in his mouth. "When they found out he was a runaway they brought him back here to get permission from his parents!" ChangMin laughing with food in his mouth.
"When was he brought back here?" Yunho asked.
"Errrrrrmm, it was the day before his birthday," ChangMin thought for a few seconds. "Yeap, it was the day before his birthday. I remember because he was telling me that he hurted someone's feeling because he couldn't be in Seoul for his birthday," ChangMin took a sip of the seaweed soup and found it to his liking also.
"When did he return to Seoul?" Yunho asked.
"At first he didn't want to return at all, but he told his parents he wanted to be a singer so they would let him go back. He said someone would still be waiting for him in Seoul. At first ne never had any interest in singing," ChangMin stuffed a spoonful of rice into his mouth.
Yunho sat back in the chair with a sad smile. "He came back to Seoul just for me?" he thought.
"Whoever that person was, they sure had a huge impact on his life. Without that person Hero wouldn't be Hero right now," ChangMin chewing his food.
"Did he ever tell you if he met that person again?" Yunho asked curiously.
"He hasn't said anything about that person for along time. I should ask him about it. I mean he went to wait at a park for two whole years believing that person would show up one day," ChangMin finished his bowl of rice.
"I'll get you some more rice," Yunho took the bowl and filled it up.
"Thank you!" ChangMin started eating again.
Yunho was able to get more information out of ChangMin about how his JaeJoong grew up without him. And by the time ChangMin was full he had eaten 4 bowls of rice and 2 bowls of kimchi jjigae and a bowl of seaweed soup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yah, don't ever take this off, okay?" YooChun whispered into JunSu's ears as YooChun spooned JunSu naked in bed.
"Ever?" JunSu asked.
"Never ever," YooChun locked his arms around his lover.
"What are we going to do today?" JunSu asked.
"Mmmmmmmmm, we could stay in bed the whole day," YooChun offered.
"Yah, we can't do that," JunSu laughed.
"Why not? It's the only thing that's going to be in our heads even if we go do something else," YooChun explained.
"You're sick," JunSu laughed.
"How am I sick?" YooChun brought his left hand down to JunSu's thigh and rubbed it up and down.
"Don't do that," JunSu giggled.
"You don't like it?" YooChun asked.
"It's not that I don't like it, but we just got done," JunSu's face turning red again.
"Yeah, so?" YooChun started to kiss JunSu's neck.
"So, we shouldn't do it again so soon," JunSu tried to pull away but YooChun was right behind him.
"Didn't you like the feeling of me being inside you?" YooChun whispered as he threw his left leg over JunSu.
"YooChun-ah," JunSu protested shyly.
"Or did you like being inside me instead?" he giggled into JunSu's ears.
"YooChun-ah, lets get up and go down something more instead," JunSu pulled himself up.
"JunSu-ah, I don't want to go outside," YooChun got up after him.
"Don't you have to go see how your restaurant is doing?" JunSu asked.
"Who cares about the restaurant," he joked.
"Yah, I'm gonna go shower and then get dressed," JunSu walked towards the bathroom.
"I have a great idea," YooChun followed him. "We can shower together," he suggested.
"YooChun-ah!" JunSu blushed at the idea.
"Come on," YooChun pulled JunSu into the bathroom.
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaah... yes! yoochun topped susu too! *tihi* there's no need to read it, i only have to know it *harrrr*
*Q*

aw and it's so cute...
and my minnie-ah! =D
he's only half himself without food!!! xPPP~


and yumyum finnaly gets to know that his jj waited all these years for him =D

i really do love this chapter =)

update soon^^
schu(h)

Reizsha said...

wah I like Yoochun part ! XD