Monday, May 19, 2008

changmin the monster

"So, you're going to go with us too?" YooChun asked ChangMin.

"I guess, since everyone is leaving. I don't want to be here alone. Plus my house is all cleaned up and ready for my parents to come visit," ChangMin explained.

"Yah, I never asked how you two became friends," JaeJoong sat next to Yunho who was reading the newspaper.

"Oh, I haven't told you?" ChangMin asked.

"Yah! Don't you dare!" YooChun hissed.

"When you ran away that night, your mom called to see if you came over to my house," ChangMin started.

"Yah! I said don't say it," YooChun yelled again.

"So I went out looking for you all night, the next day I was late to school," ChangMin kept going.

"Aish!" YooChun gave up trying to stop ChangMin from telling the story.

"During lunch break I was sitting and eating all alone at the table, and YooChun and JunSu came over. And they started to tease me again. Saying I looked like I've been crying since I had to come to school alone because you got suspended," ChangMin laughing every now and then. "I got really fed up with it so right as they were teasing me I punched them both to the ground," ChangMin laughed louder.

"Really?" JaeJoong couldn't believe it. "Yah, you never fought back, wait, you never ever argued back to them before," JaeJoong explained.

"Yah, that day he was a monster. He punched me first then he punched JunSu! And then he stood over us and threatened us to not pick on you when you came back. JunSu and I have been punched by you numerous times, but we never expected this from ChangMin. So we were really scared," YooChun joining in on the convo.

Yunho sat in amazement and started to laugh.

"Yah that was why you two were so nice to me when I came back to school?" JaeJoong asked.

"How could we not be? We were scared that ChangMin might come back and beat us up," YooChun explained.

JaeJoong sat laughing hysterically. "Yah, I wish I had known back then. I would of had picked on you guys for that!" JaeJoong kept on laughing.

"Yah, it's not funny! He was a monster! Aish!" YooChun explained.

JaeJoong, Yunho, and ChangMin just kept on laughing.

"Ahhhh, laughing so hard makes me feel better. Let's get to bed now people," ChangMin suggested.

"Yah, we're really not going to leave tonight?" YooChun asked.

"I told you, NO!" JaeJoong said. "Just sleep here tonight and tomorrow we'll leave after breakfast," JaeJoong ordered.

"Yah, what if JunSu leaves the country?" ChangMin finally getting up to speed with all the talk.

"He doesn't have anymore activity, he's set to plan his new album for Korea. So, don't worry, he'll be in Korea for a few more months," JaeJoong explained.

"Yah, you don't understand how it is to be seperated for so long from someone and then when you can be together, he just leaves you," YooChun leaned against the wall.

JaeJoong and Yunho glanced at each other when YooChun said that.

"So, whose going to sleep with who?" ChangMin asked standing up.

"I don't care, I don't think I can sleep tonight," YooChun said as he closed his eyes.

"That's good, you can keep me company then," ChangMin dragged YooChun up the stairs with him. "You can sleep with Yunho, right?" ChangMin turned around with a smile.

"Huh?" JaeJoong was shocked with what ChangMin said.

"Yah, I don't want to sleep with a monster!" YooChun yelled.

"Come on! I have lots to catch up with you about!" ChangMin still dragging him.

"I guess it's you and me in the same bed again," Yunho said to JaeJoong.

"Yah! What are you thinking about?" JaeJoong asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Yunho asked.

"Don't try anything," JaeJoong couldn't even finish.

"Where is that wig?" Yunho leaned against JaeJoong.

"Why?" JaeJoong asked.

"It looked cute on you," Yunho smiled as he wrapped his arms around JaeJoong's waist.

"Yah!" JaeJoong yelled.

"Let's go to bed," Yunho invited.

"Yah, we can't!" JaeJoong said.

"Whose going to stop us?" he asked.

"They might hear us, we can't do ... that," JaeJoong explained.

"They might hear us snoring?" Yunho joked. "Yah, are you thinking about doing something else besides sleeping? Yahhhhh, you're so nasty," Yunho teased as he stood up.

"Fine! Then I'm going to go sleep with YooChun and ChangMin," JaeJoong ran up the stairs.

"Yah! You can't do that!" Yunho ran after him.

"Chang...." JaeJoong tried to say.

Yunho caught up and covered JaeJoong's mouth from behind with his right hand. His left hand went to JaeJoong's waist. He lifted JaeJoong up and ran to their bedroom. He dropped JaeJoong on the bed and quickly locked the door.

"Yah, what are you going to do?" JaeJoong asked.

"Errrrmmmmmmm, sleep," Yunho said with a smile.

"Yah!" JaeJoong got up and ran to the other side of the bed.

"There's no place to run, you know that," Yunho moved towards JaeJoong.

Right as Yunho got to the side JaeJoong was standing, JaeJoong jumped on the bed to get to the other side, but Yunho caught him by the arms. Pulling him down to the bed, Yunho got on top.

"Yunnie-ah, we can't do it tonight, they might hear us," JaeJoong explained.

"I promise to be very quiet," Yunho winked and then brought his lips down to meet with JaeJoong's lips.

JaeJoong wasn't worried about Yunho being too loud, it was himself that he was worried about. He found out last night that he was a moaner when Yunho was inside of him. But as Yunho continued kissing him, those worries left his head. Pretty soon Yunho had pushed the both of them into the middle of the bed. They weren't going to be sleeping anytime soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, i'm off to bed now. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. ^^

No comments: