Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the wait

"JunSu-ah!" YooChun pulled his friend around with a hug right after they got into JunSu's room.

"YooChun, I'm sorry," he said returning the hug.

"How could you do that to me?" YooChun still holding him tight.

"I had to," JunSu explained. "I couldn't make you leave your family's restaurant. So I came here to end my career for," JunSu was in tears now.

"YAH! Are you crazy?" YooChun pulled away and looked at his friend.

"Why? I can't stand being without you. If I have my career then it'll be impossible for us to see each other," JunSu explained.

"Yah, I love you and I can't live without you either, but there is no way I'm going to let you give you your career. You've worked on for so many years!" YooChun pointed out.

"But for you I can do it," JunSu explained. "I won't be happy even if I'm the most famous person on earth without you," his tears now running down his cheek.

"Yah, why is it impossible for us to be together if you still have your career and I still took care of my family restaurant? Are you embarrassed to have a boyfriend who only runs a restaurant?" YooChun asked.

"Yah! That's not what I meant!" JunSu hit him lightly on the arm.

"Come here," YooChun pulled him in for another hug.

"Yah! JunSu-ah!" EunhYuk stuck his head in thru the door. His eyes almost popping out when he saw his friend in another man's arms.

"Yah, don't you ever knock anymore?" JunSu scolded still in YooChun's arms.

"Sorry," EunhYuk bowed his head. "I'll talk to you later," he quickly closed the door.

"YooChun-ah," JunSu called.

YooChun turned to look at his lover. "Mmm?" he answered in a soft moan.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"I'll open up a restaurant here in Seoul and you can continue singing. We'll see each other all the time," he suggested as he pulled his JunSu down to sit on the bed.

"But your restaurant in Gongju," JunSu started.

"You still think I came back to Gongju for the restaurant?" YooChun asked.

"You didn't?" JunSu was a little surprised.

"You! Don't you know anything? These pass few days, haven't I shown you enough?" YooChun asked.

"All you've shown me is," JunSu had an embarrassed smile now. "how to stay in bed all day and all night," JunSu turned his face away to hide from YooChun.

YooChun had a huge smile now, "But while staying in bed," he cleared his throat. "I told you, I belong to you and only you. If I came back from America just for the restaurant, I wouldn't be spending all my days and nights with you. And coming all this way to find you," YooChun stopped as he saw JunSu's face starting to tear up again.

'That is why I'm willing to give up anything for you," JunSu started agian.

"Just knowing that you're willing to do it makes me happy already," YooChun took JunSu's face in his hand. "It's easier for me to open up a new restaurant here anyways. My parents will be moving back to Gongju to run that restaurant again," he told JunSu.

"Really?" JunSu asked.

YooChun pulled JunSu's face in for a kiss.

"Yah," JunSu pulled away. "Let's go to my apartment," he whispered into YooChun's ears.

They both got up and YooChun opened the door. Right as the door swung open, a stack of people fell into the room. HeeChul, HanGeng, DongHae, ChangMin, YeSung, EunhYuk, and ShinDong piled ontop of each other. Yunho, JaeJoong, RyeoWook, Kyuhyun, and SungMin stood laughing a few feets back just looking at the group.

"Yah! Were you guys listening the whole time?" JunSu yelled.

"Ahhhhhh!" they all yelled and started running.

EunhYuk had gone to tell the other guys that JunSu was hugging another guy. Then HeeChul suggested they go and check it out. That was how they all gathered at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did your work say?" JaeJoong asked as he hung up the phone.

The couple was now talking in JaeJoong's room at the dorm.

"I should go and report to the station," he said.

"Are you in trouble?" JaeJoong asked.

"No, I'll be fine. I just have to write a report on what happened after we left the airport," he told JaeJoong.

"Can I go with you?" JaeJoong asked with big eyes.

"Yah, it's a police station not an amusement park," Yunho explained.

"I still want to go. Maybe I can explain to your chief what happened so that you don't have to write the report!" JaeJoong explained.

"Writing reports and reporting to my chief are all part of my regular routine. Don't worry, it's not a big deal," Yunho touched his JaeJoong's face with his left hand.

"Promise you'll call me when you get to the station?" JaeJoong frowning helplessly.

"Yah, I'm not going to be gone for a long time. I'm just going to go report to my chief get my assignment and come back to guard you," Yunho assured him.

"You promise?" he asked.

"Yah, I'm your bodyguard where else can I go?" he responded with a laugh.

"I'll wait for you here," JaeJoong told Yunho.

"Don't go anywhere without me, alright?" Yunho ordered.

JaeJoong just shook his head. Then he walked Yunho down to the lobby and waited until Yunho got into the taxi. He went up to the dorm again and took a shower since he wanted to be at the manager's party too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How come you never contacted me?" JaeJoong's manager asked him quietly.

"My battery died," JaeJoong responded.

"I know the plan started sooner than we had expected, but did everything go as you planned?" the manager asked.

"Kinda," JaeJoong nodded.

"So he knows that you're the one who put him thru school?" the manager asked.

"Well, we didn't get to that part yet," JaeJoong explained.

"Yah, wasn't that the whole reason why you had me beg my uncle to assign him to be your bodyguard?" the manager wondered.

"Hyung, I was going to tell him. But I thought he'd get mad at me," JaeJoong explained.

"Yah, he'll get more mad if he found out later," he told him.

JaeJoong was feeling helpless. How come he could never do or say anything that could possibly hurt his relationship with Yunho? Even if it was the right thing to do? He couldn't tell Yunho who he really was, but Yunho seemed to understand him. And now, the whole scholarship thing. Will Yunho forgive him after he finds out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hero, what are you waiting for? Lets go, I'll drop you off before I go home," his manager told him

"It's alright hyung, you go ahead. I want to hang out with my brothers here for a few more hours," JaeJoong lied. He was actually waiting for his Yunnie to come pick him up.

"Alright," I'll give you a call tomorrow. The manager left JaeJoong in the lobby.

"It's been 5 hours, how come he hasn't even called me?" JaeJoong sat down on the lounge chair.

"Hero!" the Super Boys walked up to him.

"Oh, hey guys," JaeJoong got up.

"Lets go man, they're setting up for the after party in Teukie hyung's room," SungMin explained.

"I," JaeJoong looked out the glass door to see if his Yunnie was there yet.

"Yah, you can't say no, we haven't gotten a chance like this for over 2 years man!" YeSung pulled onto JaeJoong's arm.

"Yeah, the last time we were all together was in Japan, when we all decided to surprise you for your birthday," RyeoWook reminded him.

"Come on," the youngest Kyuhyun dragged the other arm.

JaeJoong couldn't resist. He was dragged into the elevator and up to the party.

"Look whose here!" the super boys announced as they walked into the room.

"Hero!" KangIn and LeeTeuk came up to greet JaeJoong.

"Yah, we meant us!" YeSung pouted.

"Yah, we see you guys all the time. You guys don't surprise us anymore," KangIn said to the 4 boys.

"Yah!" the Super Boys all yelled.

JaeJoong just laughed. He hadn't been in this kind of an atmosphere for so long. He missed it so much.

"I miss you guys too," JaeJoong bowed to LeeTeuk and KangIn.

Instead LeeTeuk and KangIn pulled him in for a hug.

"Should we tell him the good news?" LeeTeuk looked over to KangIn.

"Should we?" KangIn asked back.

"What is it?" JaeJoong asked.

"We're going to come out with an album together!" LeeTeuk announced.

"That's wonderful!" JaeJoong hugged his friends.

The party was loud and full of funny moments. JaeJoong had fun, but he just kept looking at his cellphone. Still no messages or calls from his Yunnie.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'll come back with another chapter in a few hours! ^^

No comments: