Monday, May 19, 2008

the celebrity hero

"Yahhh I'm so full!" ChangMin said as he walked slowly behind Yunho and JaeJoong.

"I didn't think you would know what 'full' meant," JaeJoong teased. "By the way you were stuffing food in your mouth, I thought you wanted to order more," he put his left hand up to cover his laugh.

"Yah, I'm only human you know. I wish I had a stomach that never gets full," ChangMin put his hands together and looked up at the sky.

"I feel bad for anyone who has to share a meal with you if that is the case," Yunho teased.

"I'll find someone that doesn't eat a lot to share a meal with," ChangMin explained.

"Yah, you're really selfish when it comes to food," JaeJoong pointed out.

"It's the only thing I don't get bored with," ChangMin said.

"You should marry a rich person who owns a restaurant if that's the case," JaeJoong told him.

"Or else I could just live with you, the famous Hero, and you can feed me," ChangMin smiled sweetly.

"Yah, I don't think my income is enough to support your stomach!" JaeJoong explained.

"Yah, don't be stingy with me. I'm your best friend! And you're Hero, the celebrity Hero, you make enough to feed me and clothe me all my life," ChangMin ran up and put his right hand on JaeJoong's left shoulder.

Yunho who was on JaeJoong's right side quickly glanced at the hand on his lover's shoulder. Oh, how he wanted to smack that hand.

"Yah, you've been working all these years just to save money. You barely buy anything for yourself, where is all your money going to?" ChangMin asked.

"Yah, when did you become my father?" JaeJoong snapped back.

"Yah, you're so scary when you're dressed like this and screaming. You look like my mom when she's angry," ChangMin said and ran ahead.

"Yah!" JaeJoong chased after him.

Yunho sped up and caught up to JaeJoong. "Just let him go ahead," Yunho tugged on JaeJoong's arm.

JaeJoong looked up at Yunho. "Don't mind him, he used to be too mature for his age, but now that he's older he acts like he's ten!" JaeJoong made sure to scream the last part loud enough for the person running ahead of them to hear.

ChangMin just turned around and stuck his tongue out and kept running.

"Finally, we're alone," Yunho said as he took hold of JaeJoong's hand.

"Yah, people can see us," JaeJoong said.

"So? They'll just think that a husband and a pregnant wife is having a stroll in the countryside," Yunho had a big smile.

"Yunho," JaeJoong looked up. "Why'd you drink it?" he asked.

"Huh?" Yunho totally forgetting about his heroic action earlier.

"The drink the host gave me," he reminded him.

"I .... I just wanted to try it," he said as his other hand went up behind his neck.

"You tried it to see if it was anything bad, didn't you?" JaeJoong asked.

Yunho just smiled. His feelings from last night came back, the feeling when he finally confessed he was jealous of ChangMin.

"Yunnie," JaeJoong gathered up his strength to call him. His heart was beating so fast. He was so happy right there with his Yunnie, but he couldn't fully appreciate the joy because he knew he was hiding something from his dear Yunnie. And he wanted to tell his Yunnie who he was finally. He feared that his Yunnie might run away after hearing it, but he had to take this chance. There might never be a chance like this again.

Yunho stopped walking when JaeJoong called him 'Yunnie'. His embarrassed face turned sour. "Is this it? Is he going to tell me he's 'JaeJoong'?" Yunho wondered.

"I have something to confess," JaeJoong turned to look at Yunho. "I ..." his heart was making him difficult to breathe. "I .. haven't been so honest with you," tears were starting to fill his eyes. His hand went up to his chest. It felt like it was going to just rip out of his chest. "Why am I so nervous?" he wondered. "I ... I.." JaeJoong stuttered.

Yunho seeing how hard it was for JaeJoong to speak felt like crying himself. He couldn't watch his JaeJoong like this. It made him sad. He finally brought his hand up and with his finger, he touched JaeJoong's lips. "Just tell me when you're ready," he said knowing full well what JaeJoong was going to say.

"Yunnie, you're not mad at me?" he asked.

"I'm sure that one day, you'll come to me as who you really are," he took hold of JaeJoong's hand that was on JaeJoong's chest. "For right now, I'm happy being here with you," he placed JaeJoong's hand on his chest. "You feel that? That's what it does when you're near me. No one else can do that," he told JaeJoong.

"Yunnie-ah," JaeJoong was over joyed. Even if he didn't confess to Yunho today, he's sure that Yunho would forgive him for anything. And when the right day comes, when he's ready to put only his Yunnie before anything else, he would confess.

The two embraced each other tightly under the stars and moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YooChun?" JaeJoong called as he saw his friend sitting with his head tilted back on the wall.

YooChun had fallen asleep waiting for JaeJoong.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" JaeJoong tapped his friend.

YooChun opened his eyes to see a long haired, pregnant lady talking to him. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Yah! It's me!" JaeJoong hit him on the arm.

"Yah! You!" finally realizing his friend's voice.

"This is YooChun?" ChangMin came closer to take a look.

"You're?" YooChun studied for a few seconds.

"Yah, that's ChangMin!" JaeJoong explained.

"ChangMin!" YooChun and ChangMin drew each other into a hug.

"What are you doing here so late?" JaeJoong asked.

"Oh yeah, I have a favor to ask," YooChun said and pulled JaeJoong away from Yunho and ChangMin.

"What is it? You look so serious," JaeJoong asked.

"Can you take me back with you?" he asked.

"Take you back with me?" JaeJoong didn't understand the question.

"When you go back to Seoul, take me with you," he explained.

"Why?" he asked. "Don't tell me you want to audition to become a singer," JaeJoong teased.

"No, that's not it. I, I," YooChun couldn't find the words.

"Why don't you ask JunSu to take you?" JaeJoong asked.

"That's the thing! JunSu left me!" he clarified.

"What do you mean he left you?" JaeJoong asked.

"When I woke up this morning I found a note, he was gone!" YooChun totally forgetting that no one knew about his relationship with JunSu.

"A note? What did the note say?" JaeJoong was thinking it was some kind of a suicide note.

"That he's going to go take care of some stuff and he'll be back to see me," YooChun finally realized that his reasons were pretty lame.

"Is that all he wrote?" JaeJoong asked.

"Yeah, so you have to take me back with you. And if we could leave right now, that would be great!" YooChun explained.

"Yah! You're asking me to leave at this time of the night for a 6 hour drive, just because because JunSu said he was going to go take care of some stuff and he'll come back to see you?" JaeJoong shouted.

"JaeJoong-ah, you don't understand," YooChun started again.

"What don't I understand?" JaeJoong asked. "That you're so crazy about JunSu that you can't live a minute without him?" JaeJoong asked.

"Yah, how'd you know?" YooChun said blankly.

"Aish! YooChun-ah," JaeJoong put his left hand on his waist. "I'll take you back with me, but we're not leaving tonight," he told him. JaeJoong turned and walked towards Yunho and ChangMin who had been whispering to each other about something.

"Yah! Why can't we go tonight? I'll drive," he called after.

"Yah! You don't even know the way!" JaeJoong answered as he pulled Yunho into the house.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! ^^

No comments: